Kapil Nakra is a Co-founder at Digital Vidya (digitalvidya.com). He started his journey as an entrepreneur in 2000 with Whiz Labs and kick-started Digital Vidya (DV) 9 years ago. DV has trained more than 35k participants across 55 countries. In this podcast episode, I have a candid conversation with Kapil on how he has grown his businesses with digital marketing. We spoke about:
1. How and when did you start in Digital Marketing
2. Tell us a bit about your journey at Digital Vidya
3. How has digital marketing changed over the years? What’s been your observation?
4. Should small & mid-size businesses invest in Digital Marketing? If so, what would be your advice to them?
5. There is a lot of talk about Big Data. What are your views. Is data the new oil?
6. How does someone grow into a role of a Digital Marketing strategist?
7. Few personal Qs
a. What would you have chosen as a profession if not DV
b. Are there any favorite authors and books you read. Any reco’s
c. How do you spend your time while not working ?
d. If you could solve any big problems, what would you want to solve?
8. Any advice for freshers who want to make a career in Digital Marketing