Sakket Rao is a top brand & marketing leader who consistently champions business growth and market leadership by delivering strategy and thought leadership and promotes a culture of innovation, trust, and comfort. He has demonstrated prowess in building and leading global brands (Retail & E-Tail, FMCG, BFSI, Real Estate, and Consumer Durables) with extensive B2C, B2B, and B2B2C experience
With a track record of leading large MNCs and startups such as MasterCard, Barclays, and Housing.com through conceptualization and implementation of highly effective, targeted, and optimal-budget integrated marketing and growth strategies, Sakket is now leading the marketing efforts at OxfordCaps.
In this episode of the digital marketing podcast, we have a candid conversation on the following topics:
- How Sakket started his career as a Marketer and how he has grown in the past 15 years.
- Sakket talks about his current role as VP Marketing at OxfordCaps and how he is leveraging digital media to reach out to Xennials.
- We talk about Integrated Marketing Communications and how the line has blurred between a traditional agency and a digital agency
- Sakket talks about the need to balance a marketing team by having experts in-house and outsourcing specialist functions to an agency.
- We talk about how small business / startups like Oxford Caps that have limited budgets need to invest in video content
- How do you measure effectiveness / RoI for digital marketing?